söndag 25 januari 2009

Some whatever



Here I am waiting for my mom to call.. Can't wait to get out of this place.

Got some new favourite songs which I would like to share. (Yes I know they're a bit girly ! )

Number 1: Katy Perry - Waking up in Vegas
Number 2: The (shipped) Golden Standard - Fall Out Boy (love it!)
Number 3: Chris Brown - Fallen Angel
Number 4: Liar Liar - Girlicious
Number 5: Hold on - Neverstore
Number 6: Starstruck - Lady Gaga
Number 7: True story of mine or Song for her - Chemical Vocation
Number 8: Beautiful - Akon

See ya soon - Forshaga here I come (once again)

Take everyday as it comes and don't expect too much because then you'll only get disappointed.

XOXO
I love Marilyn Monroes quotes by the way, if it isn't obvious already.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar