måndag 12 januari 2009

My body..

I believe each and every muscle in my body feels sore. Well that is because of the handball practice two days in a row and the intense gym workout with Johnny, Ninni and Anna this Saturday. I love working out, I really do but it sure leave marks. Anyway I am maybe going to handball practice tomorrow as well or the gym or even both, I'll have to wait and see :D

The handball practice was a little awkward as it was my first time practicing with a real team, and the fact that out of the 9 that was there I only knew Therese didn't make it any better. But I'm going to keep on practicing and I know someday it won't feel as weird and I will be better at the playing part as well...

... Hopefully

Tomorrow I hope I will get back my TOK essay with not too much criticism as a response, but I'm not sure if I actually will get it back yet.

No no I'm going to bed.. Have sweet dreams everyone :D

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar