fredag 9 januari 2009

My way...


School's just begun and I am already sick of it! I've got heaps of things to do and what I really want to do is to explore the world, sleep and of course work out. But I have to stay positive, I finish in may, I finish in may, I finish in may ....

Like Carrie said in the SATC-movie, "I'm an emotional cutter" that's pretty much my mood right now. Sometimes I wonder why I torment myself as much as I do. Even though it keeps my feet on the ground it can't be good for me can it? Believing that everything I do is always wrong or isn't good enough, that I am never good enough. Perhaps that's partly the reason why I can't be in a relationship with someone, you have to love yourself before you can love someone else, like the song by PCD.

Well, well hopefully going out later will get my mind off things, but I will probably screw something up like always...

Sorry for the endlessly depressing thoughts of mine, but you can at least stay positive for me, can't you? Good :D

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar