lördag 28 mars 2009

Another weekend


I have dreams that all. But will any of them come true? We use dreams as an escape from reality, but sometimes the dreams are so wonderful that we never want to leave them. I dream of getting away, being independent again, finding love, happiness and bliss. Just like some many other people in the world. But these dreams I've had as long as I can remember. I wasn't an outsider but I never felt like I belonged anywhere except now, still I don't want to be stuck in the past. Its fromt he past we learn so that we can deal with the obstacles we meet in the future.

Saturday, it's all about movies - Bedtime stories - twice! Had a guy I've never met before here watching it with me one of the times, chocking I know... NOT. Greys anatomy, Confessions of a shopaholic and Traffic were some other movies I've watched throughout the day.

Sunday I'll continue wishing that I'll get one of the jobs I've applied for, and watch Therese play handball and of course go to the gym with Nickilina:)

So long, and sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite

XOXO

I and Anna are inseparable <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar