måndag 2 mars 2009

Another monday

Thankfully I'm off from school today. Slept until 10.45 which is very unusual for me. I mean it, sleeping until that late is usually impossible for me to do no matter of when I go to sleep.

I must say that I should listen to my intuition a lot more. I knew from the beginning that he was hiding something and I was right! After talking about sex for an hour, and answering a lot of questions I decided to get rid of him. No way I want to be his fuck buddy. HE's so not my type and I guess I rather want something more emotional with a guy rather than just sex.

That's that, now I better get back to my chemistry which I absolutely detest! It is extremely boring and there is something about rate of reaction that I simply don't get! Thinking about the boy at the gym isn't actually helping either.

Please give me the courage and the skills to flirt at least a little bit :P

XOXO
XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar