måndag 16 februari 2009

Monday February 18


Well, I didn't write anything about Valentines day now did I?
The thing is Valentine isn't such a big deal after all, but this year I realized big time that Valentines day isn't only about the "ONE" but also your whole family and your friends. You can love them the sam or even more than the one you are actually in a relationship with. I'm not in a relationship so I wouldn't know and even though febrary 14th make me feel a bit lonely I know that I am not alone.

Today I've had Swedish mock exams and I must say that I'm absolutely terrible at Swedish now compared to ninth grade!!!!!!!!!!

Second i am all wound up in applying for all possible jobs available. I havn't applied to any jobs in Sweden since all I want is to GET AWAY!! Later on I am actually thining about applying to med school. I'm crazy I know. I cross my fingers that at least one of my job applications will be accepted. Wish me luck


Tomorrow = Chemistry mock exams paper 1 + 2. I am anticipating that my performance on these exams will be pretty much like crap. And I can't even bother to care anymore.

So tomorrow the gym will be my hangout for hte rest of the evening, sweating out all of my frustrations.



XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar