fredag 1 maj 2009

MAY!!

I can't believe it but what is left of the entire IB is the exams, which will start this Monday!!! I'm getting so nervous.

to whats been going on.

Yesterday I went to Faktoriet and I was so glad to meet everyone again. Andreas, Robin B, Robin K, Lars, Erik etc.. I really enjoyed it surprisingly enough. And ofcourse it feels great to hear that I am good looking from not one but several of the guys there. Even if I can't quite believe it myself.

I have a dilemma to work through. What if you meet a guy which has told you that he and his girlfriend has broken up but in fact no one else knows about it and others are surprised when I or eg my cousin accidentally tell them, and then you have this other guy who is extremely sweet and makes you feel all bubbly and don't know what to do with yourself when you're around him. Who would you choose? Or more exactly what would you do.
And here's the thing I might go away to London around June 14 and be gone for about 6 months. Is it then really worth it putting yourself through this emotional mess?

Tell ya more later

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar