lördag 16 maj 2009

Another Saturday




Yes it is saturday once again. Here are some short notes:

-I'm not the emotional type, but sometimes my bubble burst. But that is only at rare occasions. Just so you know.

-I can't believe that it's only 1 week left of exams and four weeks to graduation, and two to my job interview! Time flies!

-Studying chemistry and psychology is not going that well, I fell asleep!! In my pscyhology folder ,That's bad.

- I love Tan in a Can xD, more precisely Ambre solarire self-tan in spray form. Btw self-tan products all contain Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) which I know asmy Extended Essay was inspired by the reaction of DHA and aminoacids in the skin!

- I'm a Pro at making Pannacotta, if you didn't know that

- My ball gown is in the colour Petrol, which looks a lot like turquoise.

- I <3 my new sandals.

- I love my life, my friends and my family as simply as that

- My songwriting skills are not improving, it just ends up it BAD POEMS xD
I will show you next time around.

HAve a awesome day !!

XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar